Product Manufacturer: Crosby
Product Number: G-2150 S-2150
Bolt Type Anchor shackles with thin head bolt – nut with cotter pin. Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A, Class 3, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Capacities 1/3 thru 150 metric tons.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged — Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Hot Dip galvanized or Self Colored.
- Fatigue rated (1/3t – 55t).
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
- Shackles 55 metric tons and smaller can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification when requested at time of order.
- Shackles 85 metric tons and larger can be provided as follows.
- Non Destructive Tested
- Serialized Pin and Bow
- Material Certification (Chemical) Certification must be requested at time of order.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.