Product Manufacturer: Crosby
Product Number: HR-125
- Available in UNC and Metric thread sizes.
- UNC threads available in sizes from 800 pounds to 100,000 pounds Working Load Limit, with a design factor of 5 to 1.
- Metric threads available in sizes from 400kg to 16,900kg and dual rated in both a 4 to 1 and 5 to 1 design factor.
- All Components are Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Rated at 100% at 90° angle.
- 100% individually proof tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification and Statistically Magnetic Particle inspected. (Can be furnished 100% Magnetic Particle inspected when requested at time of order.)
- Crosby products meet or exceed all the requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- 360° swivel and 180° pivot action.
- Fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Individually packaged along with proper application instructions and warning information.
- Bolt is secured with E-clip, threads are grooved. This method allows for easy dis-assembly and assembly of hoist ring for thorough examination of all components. Replacement kits are available.
- Bolts are individually Proof Tested.
- Multiple Bolt length available to meet specific application requirements.
- Zinc Plated (Yellow Chromate) finish for increased corrosion protection thru 30,000 pounds size.
- Each product has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability along with a Working Load Limit and the name Crosby or “CG” stamped into it.