Product Manufacturer: Crosby
Product Number: S-322CN/S-322AN
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered.
- Swivel hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and tempering gives maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Low profile hook tip designed to utilize Crosby S-4320 or PL-N latch kit. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- These indicators also provide the opportunity to approximate other included angles between two sling legs.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
- Hoist hooks incorporate markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators — Two strategically placed marks, one just below the shank or eye and the other on the hook tip, which allows for a QUIC-CHECK® measurement to determine
if the throat opening has changed, thus indicating abuse or overload.
- Angle Indicators — Indicates the maximum included angle which is allowed between two (2) sling legs in the hook.